Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Monday, January 25, 2016

The Helen Morgan Story on TCM



Just a reminder that The Helen Morgan Story (1957), the last motion picture in which Ann Blyth appeared, will be aired tomorrow, Tuesday, January 26th at noon Eastern Time on Turner Classic Movies.  Ann starred as the 1920s torch singer Helen Morgan.  More on the movie here at this post on my Another Old Movie Blog, and in Chapter 37 of my book, Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.

Ann's co-star in this movie is Paul Newman.  The movie is shown as part of a series of Paul Newman films during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment