Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Another Part of the Forest - watch now!

 
Another Part of the Forest (1948) is currently up on YouTube.  This is big.  Go watch this rarely seen movie before it's removed from the site.  Ann stars with Fredric March, Florence Eldridge, Edmond O'Brien, Dan Duryea, and John Dall.

We discussed it here on my Another Old Movie Blog, and in a chapter in Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.

This explosive drama was written by Lillian Hellman as a prequel to her The Little Foxes. Ann plays a younger version of the character played by Bette Davis. 

If you thought Veda Pierce was bad, have a look at the young and conniving Regina Hubbard...

No comments:

Post a Comment