Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Coming soon....A New Audio Book!

This is to announce an exciting new project…my book on the career of actress Ann Blyth—Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.—is now going to be released as an AUDIO BOOK.

It should be available in late spring from Audible, Amazon, and iTunes, both in CD form and as a download to your computer.

The book is narrated by actress and eBook narrator, Toni Lewis.  The quality of her voice is truly beautiful, her articulation is elegant and precise, and she brings a wonderful depth and warmth to the narrative.  I’m so pleased and honored to be working with her on this audio book. 

Ms. Lewis is a SAG/Aftra actress and singer whose credits include As the World Turns, Homicide: The Movie and Homicide: Life on the Street, for which she was nominated for an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.  Other television credits include The Wire; Third Watch; Oz; 10-8: Officers on Duty, House, M.D.; and Heroes.

There are three ways you can obtain a FREE copy of the coming audio book:

1)  I plan to raffle off FREE copies of the audio book to five winners who subscribe to my email newsletter. 

   2)  I will also raffle off one FREE copy of the audio book to a reader of this blog based on the book – Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star., and also one FREE copy to a reader of my Another Old Movie Blog.  

3)  I will give a FREE copy of the audio book to the first five people who agree to review the book on its Amazon page here.  Just email me with your name.  I will email you when the audio book is ready for release and at that time I will ask if you prefer a CD or a download.  If you prefer a CD, I will need the address where I may send it.

More details on the release of the audio book and on these giveaways in weeks to come.  In the meantime, here’s what the cover of the CD will look like:






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news. Congratulations. How do you sign up for your newsletter? I cannot find a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John. The "contact" page of my website (www.JacquelineTLynch.com) has a link to sign up for my newsletter.

    ReplyDelete