Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Merry Monahans - Lobby Card with Cast


A charming "parade of years" musical, The Merry Monahans (1944) was Ann Blyth's second film.

Pictured in this lobby card are costars Rosemary DeCamp, Jack Oakie, Peggy Ryan, and Donald O'Connor.

They lead us into the world of vaudeville, with its highs and lows, and hijinks and shenanigans. We discussed it a bit in this post on my Another Old Movie Blog.

It is one of Ann's Universal pictures that has not been released in DVD or, I believe, VHS, and is not shown on Turner Classic Movies, so it's a bit tough to find. 

****************


The audio book for Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. is now for sale on Audible.com, and on Amazon and iTunes.


Also in paperback and eBook from Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment