Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Brute Force (1947) on TCM...


Ann Blyth and Burt Lancaster on set in Brute Force (1947).  He plays a criminal on the run in this flashback scene, stopping briefly to check on his love.  He will attempt to break out of prison for her sake in the movie's climactic scene.  It's coming up on Turner Classic Movies this Sunday the 23rd, at 10 a.m. Eastern.

Read more about the movie here at my Another Old Movie Blog.


*****************************
The audio book for Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. is now for sale on Audible.com, and on Amazon and iTunes.


Also in paperback and eBook from Amazon.


Also in paperback from CreateSpace, and from my Etsy shop: LynchTwinsPublishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment