Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Audiobook comments...


My book on Ann Blyth's career -- Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star., is also an audiobook, narrated by actress Toni Lewis.  Here are a few reader comments:


I read Toni's biography and she is as beautiful as she sounds. I love the way she slightly changes her voice when quoting others. It isn't as though she's trying to imitate, the slight, but effective effort, is just letting us know she is reading a quotation. To say I'm impressed with you both would be a massive understatement. The book is wonderfully researched with critiques of Ms. Blyth's movies, talents, career and fascinating side stories about the supporting characters …

---

I am fascinated by your attention to detail, even the most minute detail has little chance of escaping your commitment to accuracy.

---

Thank you and Ms. Lewis for creating this luxurious and enticing experience.

---

Your narrator has a cool intensity in her delivery. She has my attention, engaging, and I suppose I'll have a crush on her before the book's end.


The audiobook is available for download from Audible, from iTunes, and from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment