Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ann Blyth at premiere of Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid


Here's a shot of Ann Blyth at the premiere of Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid (1948).  Among the attendees here are Susan Hayward and her husband Jess Barker.  Note the formal dress in more glamorous days, though we might wonder at the fur stole in what was likely the summer of 1948.

We discuss Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid at my Another Old Movie Blog here, and in my book Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.  Ann is considerably more covered up at the premiere than she was in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment