Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Once More My Darling scene photo


Ann Blyth and Robert Montgomery in a very funny scene in a very, very funny movie: Once More My Darling ( 1949).

Sadly, the movie is not one of those that regularly pop up on TV, and to my knowledge, there is no DVD yet, but you can read about it here on my Another Old Movie Blog, and of course, in my book, Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. 

I certainly hope this gem is rediscovered so more people can enjoy this great "screwball" comedy in which Ann Blyth shines.  The film was the last acting role for Robert Montgomery in his feature film career, and the first of his directorial efforts.

*****************************
The audio book for Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. is now for sale on Audible.com, and on Amazon and iTunes.


Also in paperback and eBook from Amazon.


Also in paperback from CreateSpace, and from my Etsy shop: LynchTwinsPublishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment