Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day with Ann Blyth and Bing Crosby


We celebrate upcoming St. Patrick's Day with Ann Blyth and Bing Crosby in Top o' the Morning (1949).  As noted in my book, Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.:

Bing Crosby remarked of Ann in a Modern Screen article:

“She looks so small and fragile, but she’s got an awful lot of drive.  There’s nothing in Hollywood that’s going to stop this kid.”

For more on Top o' the Morning, have a look at this post on my Another Old Movie Blog.  I'll leave you today with a foot-stomping scene from the movie and the song "The Donovans."  Happy St. Patrick's Day!





2 comments:

  1. Foot stomping indeed!

    Oh. Is that Douglas Spencer I see in the background behind Bing and Barry? I'm sure it is.

    ReplyDelete