Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ann and some techies off camera...


Here's a Universal studio publicity shot from 1947.  Ann Blyth is here with some of the technical crew, but unfortunately I do not have them identified, nor the occasion, nor exactly what they are doing with the equipment in this shot.  Not much help, I know, but if somebody out there can better identify this scene, I'd love to know more.


*****************************
The audio book for Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. is now for sale on Audible.com, and on Amazon and iTunes.


Also in paperback and eBook from Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment