Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Brute Force on TCM


You have a chance to see Brute Force (1947) tonight on TCM, 10:15 p.m. ET.  This impressive prison drama stars Burt Lancaster and a very strong supportive cast, including Ann Blyth as his girl on the outside.  For more on the movie, have a look at this previous post on my Another Old Movie Blog.

There was some talk at the time of making Ann Blyth and Burt Lancaster a movie romantic team and featuring them together in more films, but that never came to be.  But you can enjoy their chemistry in this one.
*****************************
The audio book for Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. is now for sale on Audible.com, and on Amazon and iTunes.



Also in paperback and eBook from Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment