Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Woman's Vengeance on DVD - UK Release

A Woman's Vengeance (1948), starring Ann Blyth, Charles Boyer, and Jessica Tandy will be released on DVD in the United Kingdom this coming April 25th.  



As far as I can tell, this is the first release of this movie on DVD (apart from what are commonly called black market versions), and it is an exciting prospect to have more of Ann Blyth's earlier work available to the public.  It can be purchased through Amazon-UK, and be advised you will need a DVD player, or computer, that can play Region 2 DVDs. Here's hoping it will also be released in the U.S. in the future.

We discussed the movie here at my Another Old Movie Blog, and, of course, it's covered in my book on Ann Blyth's career -- Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.




No comments:

Post a Comment