Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Paperback Book Sale!


SALE!!! - For the month of December only, the paperback version of my book Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. will be reduced from its regular price of $25 to $15!  Hurry to pick up your copy at this low price, as there are only five copies available at this sale price.  When the supply is gone, the sale is over, and future restocked items will be sold at the regular price of $25.  All my books in paperback are on sale at my Etsy shop this month - both fiction and non-fiction. 

Go to LynchTwinsPublishing here.  Payment can be made through credit card, PayPal, or by check or money order.  Your book can be signed if you wish, or any special message enclosed either written in the book or on a card.

Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. is a big book - 8 1/2 x 11 "coffee table" size, 398 pages with over 250 photographs.  It's a fine holiday gift for the loved one on your list who loves classic films -- especially for one who admires this splendid actress.


No comments:

Post a Comment