Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Two Ann Blyth Movies Next Week on TCM!



If it's Mother's Day, then you know Turner Classic Movies will be featuring our favorite mother-daughter drama, Mildred Pierce (1945).  Joan Crawford imparts some motherly advice to young Ann in the photo above, but we know darn well the girl has ideas of her own. Tune in Sunday, May 13th at 8 p.m. ET.


We get a chaser, however, the very next day, Monday the 14th, when TCM will be showing The King's Thief (1955) co-starring David Niven as the corrupt official in the reign of King Charles II in this lavish costume piece.  Tune in Monday, May 14th at 9:45 a.m. ET.

For more on these films, see my book, Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment