Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Ann Blyth on Movie Spotlight cover


Ann Blyth appears on the cover of Movie Spotlight magazine from April 1954.  There was a proliferation of magazines from the 1930s through the 1950s exclusively  devoted to Hollywood movie stars, so efficient was the industry publicity machine and the public's fascination.  Ann was featured on a number of covers and in many articles in those years.

I don't believe any of the magazines that were part of that era are published today.  Though celebrity watching is hardly diminished, it is certainly less glamorized.  


No comments:

Post a Comment