Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Ann Blyth as Nellie Forbush in SOUTH PACIFIC

 

                                            Photo courtesy of Dan Pagel, used by permission.


Ann Blyth is Nellie Forbush in Rogers and Hammerstein's South Pacific at Milwaukee's Melody Top Theater, which ran from June 19th to July 1, 1973.  Mitchell Gregg plays Emile de Becque, who also played opposite Ann the year before in The Sound of Music.   

Ann performed for many years in summer theatre, and we have several photos, thanks to Dan Pagel of the Memories of Melody Top website, that bring those days back to us.  I hope to be posting several over the summer as time permits.



For more on the movie, and her career, have a look at 
my book on Ann's career -- Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.

eBook edition (Amazon)


print edition available at Amazon and also my Etsy shop.


Also available in eBook at:




For more on my other books and plays, please see my website: JacquelineTLynch.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment