Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Blogging on Ann Blyth

Mildred Pierce (1945) - with Joan Crawford.  Production photo.

Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. began as a series of weekly essay posts on my Another Old Movie Blog in 2014, which I kiddingly, and repeatedly, referred to as The Year of Ann Blyth.  

I've gone back to blogging about a variety of classic films and classic films stars on that blog, and have begun this new blog for the book, and as a kind of scrapbook for the Ann Blyth-related photos and memorabilia I've come across or received from devoted fans of hers since the book was published this past June.

I'll keep you updated with news of talks and signings, and any photos that come my way. Please feel free comment, and also have a look at the related Facebook page.

"You think just because you made a little money you can get a new hairdo and some expensive clothes and turn yourself into a lady. But you can't, because you'll never be anything but a common frump whose father lived over a grocery store and whose mother took in washing...."

No comments:

Post a Comment