Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Talk and book signing, and a Merry Monahans Lobby Card


The Merry Monahans (1944) lobby card.  Stars Jack Oakie, Peggy Ryan, and Donald O'Connor flanked by an honor guard of chorus girls.  At the top of the stairs is Ann Blyth, about to make her entrance.

****

Tomorrow, Thursday, November 19th, I'll be speaking at the Wilbraham Senior Center, 45B Post Office Park, Wilbraham, Massachusetts at 1:30 p.m. on my book Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. I'll bring some movie memorabilia from Ann's career, and will have books available for sale and signing.  I'm looking forward to meeting all the Ann Blyth fans at the book club!


No comments:

Post a Comment