Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A new review! - Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.


A new review of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. has been posted on author David C. Tucker's blog here.  Please go have a look.


To continue our celebration of Ann's 90th birthday, I'm giving away a present to one lucky winner:  Your choice of either a paperback version of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. (mailed to you), or the audiobook version narrated by actress Toni Lewis (sent directly to your email for download to your computer, iPad, or phone).  Just send me an email saying you want to enter the contest.  I'll draw the name of the winner out of a hat next week on Wednesday, July 29th.  
Good luck!  

************************


For the entire month of August, the eBook version of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. will be reduced by 70% to $2.99. This special sale continues only this month, and only for the eBook version.

You can get your copy here at these online retailers:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Apple iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment