Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Katie Did It - 1951 - watch the movie!


Ann Blyth will be 90 years old next Thursday on August 16th. I posted a Universal publicity photo last week that was taken just before Katie Did It (1951) when Ann was about 22 years old. In the YouTube video above, you can watch the entire movie.  

For the entire month of August, the eBook version of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star. will be reduced by 70% to $2.99. This special sale continues only this month, and only for the eBook version.

You can get your copy here at these online retailers:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Apple iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment