Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Academy Museum of Motion Pictures receives a gown worn by Ann Blyth


A gown worn by Ann Blyth in The King's Thief (1955) has been donated to the new Academy Museum of Motion Pictures.  It is from the Arnold R. Kunert Collection.  Ann wore several period gowns in the film, and at this point, I don't know which of them is the one donated to the museum, but I'll let you know when I have more description.

The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures is slated to open to the public next year at 6067 Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles.

For more on The King's Thief, have a look here at my post on Another Old Movie Blog, and here in my book on Ann's career: 


eBook edition (Amazon)





Also available in eBook at:





No comments:

Post a Comment