Join My Mailing List!

My name is Jacqueline T. Lynch, author of Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.,
and I would like to invite you to join my mailing list HERE for updates, special offers, and a free eBook!

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Bill Hayes discusses his work with Ann Blyth


Bill Hayes, still a performer at the age of 95 on the daytime drama, Days of Our Lives, recalls working with Ann Blyth in the stage musical Brigadoon:


That was really my first time with Ann, yes, and it was, well, for me it was a thrill.  Not only was she a fabulous movie star, but she could act, she could sing, and she was interested in working hard.  She was just wonderful. 

For more on Mr. Hayes' memories, both on their many partnerships in musical theatre and in their triumphant concert series, culminating in the 1992 show at the exclusive Rainbow & Stars atop Rockefeller Center in New York City, have a look at my book on Ann's career, Ann Blyth: Actress. Singer. Star.

eBook edition (Amazon)




Also available in eBook at:




No comments:

Post a Comment